For people who strive and innovation for technology, Google is a dream company. It hires people with a broad set of technical skills who are propitious to take on some of technology’s considerable challenges and make an impact on millions of users. The engineers at Google extensively use machine learning, which is evident from developments in Chrome, Android, YouTube, and more. Here we bring 5 such machine learning opportunities for varying work experience, from fresher to five years.
Google is currently looking for an experienced engineer to develop the next-generation technologies that can change the way billions of users connect, explore, and interact with one another. The products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend far beyond web search. The developers are looking for individuals who can bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
- Master’s, PhD degree, higher education or relevant practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical associated fields.
- 5 years or above experience with systems software design.
- Should know how to handle with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development, Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Advanced experience with Unix/Linux and ability to learn emerging coding languages.
- Should possess strong ability to share knowledge through formal mentoring, reviewing code, analysing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Senior Data Scientist
In this role, the company is looking for individuals who can contribute for a better data collection by doing analysis, implementing and analysing experiments and converting their results into production and giving presentations and submitting reports.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, related field or relevant practical experience.
- MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science will be a big plus.
- 4+ years of experience in data science and machine learning and directly working with clients or business peers for providing data science solutions to business issues.
- Hands on experience with frequency domain analysis, time series analysis, anomaly identification and sequence-based predictive modelling like HMM, RNN, GRU, LSTM, Markov chain is essential.
- Experience is deep learning, artificial neural networks (ANN) is preferred.
- Robust experience with sensor data, telematics, industrial IOT with practical implementation in any field of manufacturing.
- Programming command over Scala, Java, and Python is a big plus.
Google is looking for young individuals familiar with a Java and Python programming language because of their flexibility and library support making them much easier to get started with different projects. The aspirants should focus on your theoretical foundations and be very strong in the fundamental CS courses learned in their career.
- Expertise in Java, Scala programming languages in software development
- 1.5+ years of working experience on Apache Spark and2+ years of hands-on experience with Hadoop and big data platforms.
- Fair understanding of Data Science technologies, Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques.
- Highly self-motivated and analytical Ability to work in a swiftly dynamic environment and familiar to production setups
- Considerable knowledge and implementation experience of Software Design Patterns.
Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Next Billion Users
Google is looking for young engineers who are spirited to develop powerful and adequate apps and platforms that perform well for people coming online for the first time through lower-end mobile devices, often with moderate or limited data connections. The organisation is looking for people with a keen enthusiasm in mobile development, working within a team, in a fast-paced and startup-like environment, and who are able to participate with other teams to confront the challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or relevant technical field.
- MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science is highly prefered.
- Experience in designing and implementing distributed software programming languages like Java, C++, or Python.
- A strong foundation in computer science, and expertise in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Research or production experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, ML infrastructure, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning.
Security Analyst, Product Trust and Safety
Google’s brand lies in the users’ trust — and their strong belief that the company’s guiding principles are the best for them. For this role, candidates are expected to analyse the intent of bad performers on Google ads systems, probe and crack attack mechanisms that spread malware and take corrective action required. Individuals have to develop defensible systems while building automation to catch bad performers at scale. employees will work closely with internal and external partners to help build better ads defence mechanisms.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, related field or relevant practical experience.
- understanding incident management on security issues, reverse engineering, cyber forensics, machine learning, large systems building, database queries and analysis applying SQL.
- Proficiency in the Internet, web research, online advertising, fraud detection, numerical analysis, eCommerce, OAuth and APIs, Cybersecurity and a passion for online safety.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Provide your comments below